Written Communication Skills for PreSales and PostSales teams
Technical professionals often need to be 'almost a sales person' when it comes to verbal and written interaction with customers. They have an important part to play in the creation of tender documents, RFPs, RFIs and RFQs and so their writing skills should never be a detractor. Clients need to see a professional response and technical teams are very much a part of that.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to contribute to tender documents, RFPs, RFIs and RFQs and who must produce professional and credible responses to customer requirements.
- Written communication skills for the modern day Technologist
- Barriers to communicating well
- Planing your communication
- Understanding the emotional impact of writing
- Pre-Sales Communication
- How to write a winning Tender documents and RFI, RFQ and RFP
- Post-Sales Communication
- Documenting customer focused information
Click here to book this course. Book Course